Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A letter



Theme: Becoming a 12 grader


This is a letter intended to the one on March 2014 later from the one on May 2013. 
Have a nice read! :)



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malang, May 8, 2013
Dear my best,
 Aprilia Tiyan Fatmawati on March 2014
 
               Hey! How’s life? Are you happy? I hope you are. By the way, I have heard that you are now in 12th grader. Is it right, best? I hope your face is always looks happy and you can enjoy your day.

                Em.. Actually, I really wanna see you now, but I think it’s hard to meet you. I have to pass many challenging way to reach your place. You did great; you had already passed that way. Ha ha, today I wanna tell you a story. This story is about me on May 2013. Let’s start!

                Don’t you know? Now, in 11th grader I had a lot of ugly and awkward assignment based on me, such as theatre for three languages that I had learned in this academic year, they were Mandarin, English, and Indonesian. Beside that, I also had percussion performance for the task of art (subject).

                I could not concern to my school, so my daily exam, task, etc. was such a bad score. My parents were so sad to hear that. Not only that task, but also activities that I joined like PPST, Parade Topeng Malangan, traditional dance, flag raiser squad (PASKIBRA), etc. I could not control my self to make my mind focused on school. However, I have a best friend, named Sistaria. She always reminded me to focus on my school. I’m thankful to God because I have her.

                Therefore, I hope to you because you had already passed that challenge, your score is better than me now (May 2013). I beg on you to study hard, to get national examination (UN) score upper 90, and enter public university (PTN). YOU MUST! Keep your relation to your friends, teachers, and don’t forget, the most important thing. You must keep you relation to God also. Remember who the maker of you and your world was. You shall bless on it! Em, keep you best friend feeling ya, make her happy and make your parents proud of you.


Well, wait me on your place. I will move on start from right now on. When I arrive at your place, please give me your best. Then we will walk and run together until our dreams come true, okay? See you best, I will always miss you. I did wish for it.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!” I promise, April. I will do it.

With love,



Aprilia Tiyan Fatmawati
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


That's the end of my letter. hopefully it will read by me next year. :)


1 comment: