Monday, September 2, 2013

I'm All Lips


Welcome grade 12th! :))
Nice to meet you..

This is the first time I write my posting freely, without any theme. :D If you know, I made this blog last year because my teacher asks me to make blog and then we write some posting about theme that has already chosen by my English teacher. Therefore, this is the result! :)



Let me tell you what I am feeling when I sit on 12th grade for the first day.
July 2013, I had to back to dorm because I got job to orient the fresh man. That is not easy, actually, I back to dorm when it still quiet.

Day by day, I enjoyed the orientation. Of course, I got something from there. When my friends come back to dorm normally, I have already been there, to wait and greet them. :) Haha, that moment is so special because when we met each other, we said "Hey, 12th grader. How's life? Are you ready?". We said it with some jokes and unusual punctuation. That moment is so clumsy. :D

Then we go to the part when I entered the class for the first day. At that day, I thought that I would get new friends from other class on my class this academic year. Unfortunately, my hope was wrong. :( I didn't get any rolling class since 11th grader. It was still the same like before. I was so disappointed, really. After that, my angel came to me and said "What makes you sad? Is it because your new 12th grade class? Don't be sad! Just let it happen. Don't you ever think that you are alone, there is me, still here for you." Ah, it felts like cold water that poured on fire. So cool.

From that day, I make my self believe and confident to get my day on 12th grader. What make me afraid of? NOTHING! :))






Some photos that I took on my class when there was free time. :D
--to be continued--

Aprilia Tiyan Fatmawati


No comments:

Post a Comment