Saturday, November 3, 2012

-- LIFE LOVEs OTHERs --



Hello! How are you, people? I have a story about my life. Yup this is my real story that I wanna share to all of you who read my text. Nice to read, guys!
Actually, I have an answer about “What is life for me?” Then, my answer is “LIFE Loves Others”. Why? Because everyone is human social, so need to interact with other human. Life cannot if we just stand alone and be antipathies of something.

I have some song lyrics about life and love. It comes from many songs.
I'm looking for a place
searching for a face
is there anybody here I know
cause nothings going right
and everything a mess
and no one likes to be alone
Avril Lavigne “I’m with you”

“Trying to figure out this life”
Avril Lavigne “I’m with you”




If I had to live my life without you near me

The days would all be empty

The nights would seem so long
With you I see forever oh so clearly
NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR YOU (Glenn Medeiros)

About the pain and the tears
fool again WESTLIFE

Everybody's looking for that something
One thing that makes it all complete
You find it in the strangest places
Places you never knew it could be

You find it in the deepest friendships
The kind you cherish all your life
WESTLIFE flying without wings
 

I think this is the best song about Life love others, because without our wings in this life. we can not share with others about love and everything. So, listen this song and get the point!





Made by :
APRILIA TIYAN FATMAWATI
XI SCIENCE 6 / 05
RHINO

No comments:

Post a Comment