Sunday, December 2, 2012

If I were a kindergarten student :D

Theme : If I were..

I was wondering about freedom, childhood, and happiness. How if they I would be the luckiest person, but it was different with the fact. I'm a Senior High Student which has a lot of assignment. Those are make me stress and suck suddenly and it is happen everyday.

I was wondering about how if I were a kindergarten student.
I think that they were free and had no idea about how to do their assignment well. They just drew freely, played game everywhere and had no limited time.
How lucky they are!

If I could turn around the time, I would back to kindergarten and won't continue my grade to the Elementary School.
I wanna back to my childhood. My childhood was not easy as another children. I had to school by my self without my mom. She was not accompany me and wait me like others mom. I never had breakfast because my parents were busy, always! I was never had lunch, she had no time to make food for me. I hate it!
But I was so excited when I was kindergarten, I liked to play and my mom always ask my teacher to guide and safe me from danger. Mom, you are care in silent.. I LOVE IT. :)

I wanna back to my childhood when I was kindergarten because of parents. I wanna show them that I won't feel like used to be. They were much care of me in back, not in front of me.
I LOVE YOU MOM, DAD, SISTER! I was regret when I feel like used to be.

One word for you,
I AM SORRY.. 
I WOULD BE BETTER.. 
I LOVE YOU..

Let me wondering to my past.
If I were a kindergarten student.




Made by :
Aprilia Tiyan Fatmawati
XI SCIENCE 6 /  05
RHINO

No comments:

Post a Comment