Sunday, December 2, 2012

If I'm A Graduated Senior High School Student :)



Theme : If I am ...

Hey!
I was wondering my future. Now, I am a Senior High School student, eleven grades. I never stop to think my future after I graduate from this school. What will I be?

I start to think what are my hobby, then my talent, the last I think my dream which is make me stay on this life. Yup, I wanna a doctor, a business woman and also, as a lecture. Can I?

Then, if I am a graduated senior high school student, I will continue my study to university. While I study, I will find job to increase my revenue: D Then I would continue my study, then I will concentrate on my job to reach my dream when I was child.

After I graduate from this SHS, I will continue to university. On my point of view, University student is free and they are so smart to choose their own life. They could decide which the best is.





Well, most of you, as I know used up to 5 years worth of education level, in order to be a bit more than the average people's education level.. So, just remember, we salute you for this.. But, when it comes to work, just remember...
This are the tips to make you comfort when you are on university then also as a worker:

FIRST: Don't ever underestimate
You may got good grade at your degree, but when it comes to working environment, experience tell where you grade is.

SECOND: Don't compare
Your work tell everything, so don't compare the level because it doesn't show the grade.

THIRD: Learn with everyone
Don't assume you know everything, you can loss so much chapter, so learn with everyone. You can share your experience also.

FOURTH: Logic and creative
To make you survive, you have to think logically and creative. You can manage your time creatively as you wish.

LAST, Make those as PART OF YOUR LIFE
If you do those activities, with love, then you will feel that those are part of your life



Anyway, What I have noticed is that its down to the individual student, everyone is different.
So, this is my story if I'm a graduated senior high school student.

:) THANKS

made by :
Aprilia Tiyan Fatmawati
XI SCIENCE 6 / 05
RHINO

No comments:

Post a Comment