Saturday, January 26, 2013

Me? What’s new?



Theme: 2013

You know something, life is not simple, but it is so complicating when we face it. Some people say that life is like wave or water, just let it flow.  They will come and go easily.

Now, let me tell you about my wave.

When I was on 2012, I am a bad girl, usually have a bad habitual activity on every morning. I am lazy to wake up early in the morning to get the 1st number of queue of taking a bath, or maybe get breakfast everyday. I do not even like that. I always wake up at 5 a.m. and go to school at 05.30 a.m. with Bus J So, I always prepare everything in a hurry and that was so mess.

Okay, then. Now. What’s new from me?

In January 2013, I have already changed that habit into the good one. Nowadays, I almost wake up earlier than last year.  Although it is, change 15 minutes, but its change in all aspects. Everyday I always get prepare well. I have already realized that my habit is so bad. I do always iron my clothes tidy and weekly. I love my life.

What is my resolution in 2013? Actually it is not so big, but useful for my life. My resolution is “CHANGE!” its means that I have to change in all habit. First, I have to change my score. To get it, I have to change my habitual activity.

That's all about me! How about you? :)

http://www.empowernetwork.com/adrianfrank/files/2012/12/2013-Calendar-2.jpg Written By :
Aprilia Tiyan Fatmawati

XI Science 6 / 05
Rhino

No comments:

Post a Comment