Thursday, January 31, 2013

What am I looking for in 2013 and the next year?



Theme: 2013

In 2013, I have a lot of destiny. One of them is my university and my faculty. In this year, I am going to choose my own destiny.

Okay, my struggle will on fire starts from right now on. It must!

The first I came to this snake’s year, I’m going to let my brain think what I need to get, what I need to do, and what I need to hold.

The first one is what I need to get is I have to get good score at my XI grade at all subject. Not only have that, but also good organization inside or outside schooled hours to support my academic and non-academic score. For example, I wanna be a doctor (amiin), I need to get good score in this year to get SNMPTN on “undangan” way or on written way also never mind. To support that, I need to make good relationships on every single step. I have to plan this since January, this month.

Then, I need to study everyday hardly. Whatever I am, whenever I am, and wherever I am. If I wanna be a trusted doctor and great business woman, I should learn how to be a truly good speaker, good on relationship, careful, patient etc.  That’s the way that I have to walk before.

Therefore, I need to hold on my dream to make it true. I need to hold on my good score and make them better. Once, I need to pray to my Almighty God to get it has blesses.  I also remember with my parents and my elder sister.

My way will continue at Gadjah Mada University (UGM) on doctor faculty. Amiin. Okay, starts from right now on, I make my dream 5 cm in front of me and get them with my beloved family and friends on year 2020! Let us see, amiin. I hope as always.


Calender of 2013

Written By:
Aprilia Tiyan Fatmawati
XI SCIENCE 6 / 05
RHINO

No comments:

Post a Comment