Thursday, January 31, 2013

This is me

I just wanna share my own story.

Actually, I never have best friend on my life until now. I have so many friends, but I have few close friends (based on me). For me, close friends is enough. They could gimme spirit. yup, they were so great! They are Devira, Amalia/Amel, Echi, Sista, Zaid, Zahra, and HIlda. My very close friends are Sista, Devira, Hilda, and Amel. I do really love them, I don't know why, they could cheer me up. :)

Then, I have my story about my roommate, A.2.6.
I have Wening, Afifatuz, Mbak Watik, Mbak Tete, Mbak Nuning, and the last Tasya.
But my old roommate on A.2.6 were Wening (again), Mbak Watik, Mbak Tete, Mbak Nuning, Mbak Lisa, Mbak Fithri, and Mbak Yana. 3 of them were already graduate from this SHS. T.T

I love everything on my dormitory. The scenery is always so great. I always thankful to Almighty God because of it blesses. :)

Okay, This is my simple story. I will continue on the next time. Bye bye.
ATF.SR

No comments:

Post a Comment